About Me

My photo
I am first and foremost, a story teller. My passions are M/M fiction and fantasy, and I combine these two things in my work. Among other things, in my books you will find men in love (with each other), vampires, demons, angels and shapeshifters.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Reviews for Deadly Mates

Got the most awesome review for Deadly Mates 4: Dragon's Bloodmoon this morning. Among other things, Regina from Coffee Time Romance says
"The world building is excellent, and incredibly imaginative and I love how the author uses Greek, Chinese and other mythologies to help build her worlds. The emotion filled passion that encompasses the relationships between the three mates is also not to be missed. If you have not had the pleasure of reading a Scarlet Hyacinth book, then I strongly urge you to check her out today, she is one of the very best storytellers around!"
Full review here.
Regina also reviewed book 3 of Deadly Mates, but my technical difficulties make my updates a bit slower. *sweat drop
"Wow! All I can say is this book is every bit as spectacular as the first two books in this series. Ms. Hyacinth has done it again with Spell of the Predator’s Moon. This book has everything, mythology come to life, hot, sexy shifters, and a real mystery too. I loved the whole dynamics of how suddenly this werewolf has two mates instead of one. The confusion these three go through is well thought out, and the emotions described are so spot on that the reader cannot help but feel them right along with the characters. "
Full review here.
Thank you, Regina, for both your reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment