About Me

My photo
I am first and foremost, a story teller. My passions are M/M fiction and fantasy, and I combine these two things in my work. Among other things, in my books you will find men in love (with each other), vampires, demons, angels and shapeshifters.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New story accepted: Fire of the Four Seasons

Hello, everyone. Due to my enduring technological problems, I can't use the blog as much as I'd like, but I had to share my news. My newest story, Fire of the Four Seasons, has been accepted for publishing with Siren Bookstrand.
For those familiar with my previous books, it is somewhat similar to The Three Horsemen of the Black Forest, in the sense that it is also inspired from Russian lore. I don't have the blurb written yet, but it is fantasy menage mmmmm, a twisted fairytale like I love so much :). I hope you all will enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment