About Me

My photo
I am first and foremost, a story teller. My passions are M/M fiction and fantasy, and I combine these two things in my work. Among other things, in my books you will find men in love (with each other), vampires, demons, angels and shapeshifters.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

New cover: A Mate Beyond Their Reach


I am very happy to announce that I received the cover for the first book in my Spirit Wolves series, A Mate Beyond Their Reach.

Blurb:
When Doctor Andrew Blunt finds an injured wolf, the last thing he expects is to fall for the man behind the beast. Trent is everything he has denied himself, handsome, dangerous, and Drew's mate. But he is also a spirit wolf, and a carrier of a deadly virus that can turn any human insane.
Trent is a hunter, having lived all his life for his duty to defeat ferals – the plague of their kind. He does not expect a human mate, since claiming Drew would be impossible. Desperate to protect Drew, Trent finds himself in front of a new challenge – their other mate, Valerius, a Judiciary sent to keep the secret of their people safe.
Now, Drew has to face the dangers of a world he does not understand. Can Valerius and Trent save their mate before it is too late or will Drew be forever beyond their reach?

The Spirit Wolves series is paranormal m/m/m and it is complete. The first book will be available on the 5th of July at Siren Bookstrand.

2 comments:

  1. Great cover, and the story sounds just like one I love to read :) Looking forward to see what you will do with the problem of claiming. I was wondering, are all the books in this series connected, or don't you see anything back from the other books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books are connected, but in the style of Deadly Mates. They are about other characters who are close to Drew, Trent and Valerius, and the first men also appear all the way through the series.

    ReplyDelete