About Me

My photo
I am first and foremost, a story teller. My passions are M/M fiction and fantasy, and I combine these two things in my work. Among other things, in my books you will find men in love (with each other), vampires, demons, angels and shapeshifters.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Has it been a year already?

I had a dream last night. It was about my puppy, Dolly, and she was a puppy angel. It's been almost a year since she died, and sometimes, I still look for her in the house, waiting for her to scratch at the door to be let in. Most of the time, I try not to think about it, but I still miss her, so very much.

I hope you're happy in doggie heaven, little fox, maybe going on road trips with other puppies like you used to go with us. I love you and I'll always remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment