About Me

My photo
I am first and foremost, a story teller. My passions are M/M fiction and fantasy, and I combine these two things in my work. Among other things, in my books you will find men in love (with each other), vampires, demons, angels and shapeshifters.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Technology woes

As some of my FB friends already know, I am in deep technological distress. My laptop had a very unfortunate meeting with the hardwood floor, due to my mother's absentmindedness. In one moment, I was catapulted from 

to

Now don't get me wrong. It's not about the brand. I love my Old Faithful a lot. But unfortunately, the screen as shown above isn't the problem. The actual unit is so slow it boggles the mind. And my laptop was four months old, so you can imagine my distress.

At any rate, I'm satisfied I even have it and I can at least continue writing. Hopefully, I'll get my laptop back soon, although I doubt clumsy parentals are included in the warantee.

 

1 comment:

  1. this sucks. hope you get your laptop back soon. good luck!

    ReplyDelete