About Me

My photo
I am first and foremost, a story teller. My passions are M/M fiction and fantasy, and I combine these two things in my work. Among other things, in my books you will find men in love (with each other), vampires, demons, angels and shapeshifters.

Friday, May 13, 2011

New series accepted

Hi everyone. I'm betting you're rolling your eyes if you're reading this post. What, another series? She can't be sane. She didn't even finish the last ones. But yes, I did write another one. Only, this time - it's a more ambitious project. I've been working on it for the past few months and it has just been accepted with Siren Bookstrand.
The series is called Spirit Wolves and it is a paranormal m/m/m. It contains 5 books, all complete and due for release this autumn.
On a different note, remember Fire of The Four Seasons and Artie the Good Witch are both coming soon - just next week to be more exact. I'll put up the links for Seasons once it's available for pre-order.
Hope you're just as excited about this as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment